Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Eating at home or in restaurant

I prefer eating in restaurants as I am not very good at cooking. However I like food prepared at home, too. But both in a restaurant and at home food must be prepared well and must be tasty and healthy.

I am really exacting about food. When I eat outside, the restaurant must be really good and food prepared in a clean way. I don’t say that a restaurant must be extremely expensive, but I rather pay more and have food of high quality than save some little money and have bad and not tasty food` what’s more there is a chance to be sick because of such a food.

Fast-foods are nowadays extremely popular. Although, I am not a big fan of them as the majority of them offer junk and unhealthy food. I don’t claim that I eat only salubrious food, but why should I eat something what is not tasty and healthy as well. To my mind, many people, usually teenagers, eat in fast-food because their friends and classmates do and so it is cool. On the other hand some fast-foods offer really good and healthy food, too; or example a baguette with fresh vegetable and meet of high quality. Such a food looks and also tastes absolutely delicious.

In my opinion almost everyone likes home-prepared food, especially by his mother or grandmother. And I do, too. Both my mum and grandma cook absolutely fantastic, but obviously, I didn’t inherit this ability. What any restaurant in the world can’t have are the traditional recipes of each family that are inherited by generations. This is something like a treasure and proud of many families.

In fact, I don’t have the exact answer if I prefer to eat in a restaurant or at home. I think that both food and atmosphere of restaurant and also home has an original spirit and the best way to choose from these two options is to combine them.

No comments:

Post a Comment