Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Coffee

It´s evening, almost midnight, and I still have some work to do... So I am thinking about a cup of good coffee. And then came the idea of an article about coffee.

In fact I don´t know anyone who has never drink coffee. Basicly, the majority of people I know drink coffee everyday (and not one cup). Could we anyhow imagine our lives without this drink? I don´t think so as it´s the usual solution of problem with tiredness - maybe it doesn´t help, but who cares?

It´s such a routine for many people from all around the world just walk in a café and buy espresso, latte, cappuccino, crema, machiato,... However, have you ever realised that there are also people who can´t afford to pay for a cup of coffee? Although it sad, it is the fact. Because of that I really appreciate the idea of "Suspended coffee", when you pay for your coffee and also for a coffee for somebody else? And who is that "somebody else"? Usually it's a homeless, a refugee, a poor person in general.

It's great when you can make someone's day better just because of a cup of coffee.

If you are a coffee epicure you should try Civet coffee, but prepare 550 $ per kilo - it's the most expensive coffee in the world. However, you live only once. :-)

      
                                                              
Have a nice day!
XOXO
Bee

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He used to be entirely right. This post actually made my day.
    You can not imagine just how so much time I had spent for this
    information! Thank you!

    my website: Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete