Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Contact lenses

Hey! I know that I haven't been posting any articles recently. However, I've decided to fix it up.
Today I'd like to write about contact lenses as I know that many of you use them. However, it's not always the cheapest stuff. Fortunately, there are e-shops which offer not only contact lenses but also solutions and other stuff for health and comfort of your eyes.
My favourite brand of contact lenses, solutions and other products that I use in the care of my eyes is definitely Bausch & Lomb. I´ve been wearing lenses for about five years and I´ve always used SofLens 59. I´am absolutely satisfied with their quality and the price, too.

                                  

To my mind, usually the main reason why people are afraid of contact lenses is the fear of strange feeling that something is in their eyes. In fact, when you have right lenses you don´t feel anything at all in your eyes. What´s more it´s even more comfortable than glasses as you usually feel them on your face as well as it´s not very practical by doing sports, dancing, having a shower, etc.
However, the prices of contact lenses sold by ophthalmologists can force you to continue to wear glasses. Fortunately, as I´d written before there are e-shops which offer lenses much cheaper. One of my favourite is www.sosovky-kontaktne.sk . You can use there this voucher to get everything even cheaper: DCND4KZRMUOK. This company runs the e-shops in more countries in Europe such as Great Britain.

                                       Šošovky-kontaktné.sk - Úvodná stránka o kontaktných šošovkách

I hope that this post will help you to decide about contact lenses and if you have any questions just let me know in a comment and I´ll try to help you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment